This legacy product is not recommended for new installations. For next-generation alternatives, please see SN4141 and SN200.
Here is a list of the replacement models.
The Patton SmartNode SN4114 VoIP gateway comes in three models, or SKU’s. One model has both FXS and FXO ports, another has four FXO ports, and the third has four FXS ports.
SN4114/2JS2JO/EUI Dual FXS, Dual FXO
SN4114/JO/EUI Quad Port FXO
SN4114/JS/EUI Quad Port FXS
With FXS ports the SN4114 connects to any legacy telephone or PBX and provides dial-tone, ringing, caller-ID and other services.
With FXO ports, the local PSTN can be accessed enabling local calling and enhanced toll-bypass applications while using a single connected telephone.
Patton’s SN4114 VoIP Gateways are often used with 3CX Phone Systems; a guide for configuring these can be found on the 3CX site.
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Complete SIP and T.38 support—Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
- Easy Management & Provisioning—Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX®, Asterisk™, PingTel™ and other leading IP PBX systems and soft switch vendors.
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service: A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers.
The business-class SmartNode 4110 VoIP Media Gateway supports up to eight transparent phone calls and leverages VoIP for carrier and corporate access. Connecting to any analog phone, fax, or PBX, the SN4110 is an effective and flexible solution for toll-bypass, remote/branch office voice connectivity, and enhanced carrier services.
The SN4110 Series is the perfect choice for phone-to-IP connectivity supporting up to 8 FXS ports or a combination of 4 FXS and 2 or 4 FXO ports. With its FXS analog ports, the SN4112S connects to any legacy telephone or PBX and provides dial-tone, ringing, and caller-ID. When equipped with FXO ports, the local PSTN can be accessed enabling local calling and enhanced toll-bypass applications while using a single connected telephone. Flexible call integration allows per-port telephone numbers, programmable call progress tones, and distinctive ringing. With Telephony-over-IP (ToIP) call switching, calls can automatically select the least-cost-route while providing flexible numbering plans and end-to-end feature transparency. PPPoE, DHCP, and VLAN offers universal IP connectivity and optional IPsec VPN with AES/3DES guarantees secure voice over the public network.
Patton’s SmartNode SN4110 Series delivers the legacy phone interfaces, service transparency, and flexible PSTN integration required for true converged packet voice