SN200/1JS1V/EUI Micro Analog Telephone or Fax to SIP Adapter; 1x FXS RJ11; 1x 10/100BaseTX, Optional SIP-TLS, SRTP, incl. external UI power (100–240 VAC)
SN200/2JS2V/EUI SmartNode FXS-SIP VoIP Gateway, 2x FXS RJ11; 1x 10/100BaseTX, Optional SIP-TLS, SRTP, incl. external UI power (100–240 VAC)
SN200/4JS4V/EUI SmartNode FXS-SIP VoIP Gateway, 4x FXS RJ11; 1x 10/100BaseTX, Optional SIP-TLS, SRTP, incl. external UI power (100–240 VAC)
The SmartNode 200 Series of Analog Telephone Adapters and Gateways support up to four telephone connections, integrating legacy Phones and Fax machines in to a UCC Environment. High quality voice and reliable fax over any IP network. All-IP does not end when analog terminals have to be integrated. Security and quality guaranteed.
- Up to 4 Analog Interfaces (FXS/FXO)
- 1, 2, or 4 analog ports. Either FXS-only or 1 FXS with 1 FXO for survivability purposes.
- Advanced Calling Features
- Call-waiting, hold, park, transfer, toggle, local and server-side conference, MWI, caller ID and more.
- Full VoIP protocol support
- SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS**, SIPv2 over IPv6, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP**, fax and modem bypass***, DTMF relay.
- Lowest OPEX
- Secure zero-touch and mass provisioning (HTTPS) coupled with operation, administration and management out of the Patton Cloud resulting in the lowest OPEX ATA on the market.
- Survivability & Local Breakout
- Resiliency or local breakout for the enterprise thanks to onboard FXO port.
- Easy Management & Provisioning
- Patton Cloud orchestrated, Web Wizard, HTTPS, TR-069*** zero-touch provisioning, SNMP, and command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Small Form Factor & PoE Powered
- Smallest size ATA on the market
- PoE powered option (coming soon) —there is no need for a power plug at the remote location.
- Outstanding Interoperability
- Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, softswitch vendors, and major IP-PBX manufacturers.
- Why SmartNode?
- Patton Quality
- Swiss Engineered—Made in the USA
- Unrivaled Customer Support
- FREE Software Upgrades