Patton Smartnode 5540 2, 4, or 8 FXS port
Enterprise Session Border Controller
Whether used as an Enterprise Session Border Controller, as a VoIP gateway or IP router, the SmartNode 5540 provides excellent VoIP, IP QoS, and security features for seamless network integration.
Thanks to the built-in FXS ports, it resolves technology evolution related problems, either by integrating old, non-replaceable telephones into a UCC environment, or for good old fax devices to be migrated to the next-generation network infrastructure
SN5541/2JS2V/EUI SmartNode eSBC, 2 FXS, 2 VoIP Calls, 4 SIP Sessions (SIP b2b UA) upgradeable (max. 256), 1 Transcoded SIP Session (upgradeable max. 4), SIP-TLS, SRTP, 2x Gig Ethernet, 1x USB port, external UI power (100–240 VAC) NA/EU
SN5541/4JS4V/EUI SmartNode eSBC, 4 FXS, 4 VoIP Calls, 4 SIP Sessions (SIP b2b UA) upgradeable (max. 256), 2 Transcoded SIP Sessions (upgradeable max. 4), SIP-TLS, SRTP, 2x Gig Ethernet, 1x USB port, external UI power (100–240 VAC) NA/EU
SN5541/8JS8V/EUI SmartNode eSBC, 8 FXS, 8 VoIP Calls, 4 SIP Sessions (SIP b2b UA) upgradeable (max. 256), 4 Transcoded SIP Sessions, SIP-TLS, SRTP, 2x Gig Ethernet, 1x USB port, external UI power (100–240 VAC) NA/EU
- Up to 8 FXS interfaces—2, 4 or 8 FXS ports. Up to 8 G.722/G.711 or T.38 calls simultaneously. Incudes SIP TLS/SRTP.
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Network Monitoring—Embedded Packet Smart Agent for network monitoring and assessment 24×7.
- Auto-Provisioning—Secure zero-touch provisioning (HTTPS) for ease of use.
- Access link redundancy —Through USB port, using 3G/4G Cellular Modem module
- Proprietary OS—Utilizes proprietary Trinity software for enhanced security.
- Easy Management & Provisioning—WebWizard, HTTPS zero touch provisioning, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning with dual software image for efficient large-scale deployments
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS, ISDN, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, softswitch vendors, and major IP-PBX manufacturers.