The Patton SmartNode SN4116 comes in two different models. One models has 4 FXS ports with 2 FXO ports. The other model has 6 FXS ports.
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Complete SIP and T.38 support—Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
- Easy Management & Provisioning—Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX®, Asterisk™, PingTel™ and other leading IP PBX systems and soft switch vendors.
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service: A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers.
We stock these hugely popular 3CX compatible VoIP Gateways at discount pricing for end users and resellers.
For end-user or reseller pricing, call us at 610-399-3911