Patton Electronics has recently re-designed the popular two-port SmartNode 4112 FXS gateway.
Now featuring a smaller enclosure, Patton calls the new version the SN4112S. (“S” stands for “small.”)
The current list price SN4112S/JS is now 12% lower than the old model SN4112/JS
Yet the best part of this news is that the new smaller form factor translates into an average 44% lower shipping costs!
To realize the lower pricing—and lower freight charges—be sure to order the new SN4112S/JS/EUI
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Complete SIP and T.38 support—Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
- Easy Management & Provisioning—Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX®, Asterisk™, PingTel™ and other leading IP PBX systems and soft switch vendors.
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service: A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers.
To place an order, you can call us.