Patton Electronics has recently re-designed the popular two-port SmartNode 4112 FXS gateway.
Now featuring a smaller enclosure, Patton calls the new version the SN4112S. (“S” stands for “small.”)
The current list price SN4112S/JS is now 12% lower than the old model SN4112/JS
Yet the best part of this news is that the new smaller form factor translates into an average 44% lower shipping costs!
To realize the lower pricing—and lower freight charges—be sure to order the new SN4112S/JS/EUI
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Complete SIP and T.38 support—Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
- Easy Management & Provisioning—Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX®, Asterisk™, PingTel™ and other leading IP PBX systems and soft switch vendors.
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service: A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers.
To place an order, you can call us.
The business-class SmartNode 4110 VoIP Media Gateway supports up to eight transparent phone calls and leverages VoIP for carrier and corporate access. Connecting to any analog phone, fax, or PBX, the SN4110 is an effective and flexible solution for toll-bypass, remote/branch office voice connectivity, and enhanced carrier services.