The Patton SmartNode™ 4424 VoIP Gateway-Router provides 16 FXS or FXO interfaces to connect phones, fax or PSTN trunk lines to your IP-based communications (IP PBX, UC systems and SIP Trunks). Here are the SN4424 Model numbers:
- 24 FXS or FXO —Simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports. Advanced local call switching.
- Full SIP and T.38 support—Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723 etc.
- Secure Toll-Quality VoIP—DownStreamQoS and Voice-over-VPN with adaptive traffic management and shaping for maximum voice quality and secure voice communication.
- Complete Access Routing—Two 10/100 Ethernet ports with auto MDI-X. Access router with NAT, Firewall, PPPoE, DHCP, DynDNS, multiple VLANs & VPN with IPsec*
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, soft-switch vendors and Asterisk™ IP-PBX
These SN4424 gateway routers, like all the SN4400 series gateway routers, interface analog phone equipment to the IP network. As routers, they prioritize voice over data. All the Patton the SmartNode 4424 units feature dual 10/100 Full-Duplex Auto-Sensing Auto-MDX Ethernet. They can be configured and managed through the web interface, CLI, Telnet, Console and SNMP.
We have been a stocking distributor for Patton Electronics for decades; hence we offer the best pricing available for all Patton SmartNodes.
Call us at 610-399-3911