The SmartNode SN5570 Enterprise Session Border Router is part of Patton’s NEW LOWER COST VoIP T1 E1 PRI devices. This new line runs 25-33% less than Patton’s other T1 E1 PRI products. They economically bridge all sorts of IP-PBX products to SIP Trunk service providers.
The SN5570 provides SIP TLS, SRTP, Stateful Firewall and Secure provisioning. It comes with a new Web Wizard, which simplifies installation, and enables installers to create their own Web interface.The SN5570 can do VoIP transcoding for up to 16 calls for converting codecs on the LAN side to different codecs on the WAN side. Contact us for pricing on these new, high quality, lower Cost ESBR products.
- From 15 to 30 VoIP calls—1 or 2 ISDN E1/T1 PRI ports. Up to 30 simultaneous G.722, T.38 or G.711 ISDN to VoIP calls. Including SIP TLS and SRTP support for 30 calls. Or up to 16 SIP-to-SIP transcoded calls.
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS, ISDN, DSS1, NI-2, QSIG**, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay. SIP to SIP transcoding for up to 16 calls, non transcoding up to 512**** calls.
- Full Telephony Features—SessionRouter allows flexible call routing and numbering plan adaptations, CLIP/CLIR, hold, transfer, 3-way conferencing (Roadmap) and much more.
- Complete Access Routing —Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with auto MDI-X. Ethernet Layer 2 switching and bridging. Access router with NAT, Policy Based Routing, Stateful Firewall,PPPoE, DHCP, DynDNS.
- Management & Provisioning— Web-based management, WEB Wizard, SNMPv3, command line interface, auto-provisioning, separate config domain support, secure provisioning for configuration & software upgrades.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, softswitch vendors, and Asterisk™ IP-PBX.
- Class A Compliance—All models with external (EUI) power supply.
- High Precision Clock (HP) Option—DECT PBX interoperability and improved fax performance with Stratum 3 CO quality clock